Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Married, yet single

First let me start with my wedding day.

It was the most wonderful day of my life. The ambience, the people, the food, the praises. Wow! Amazing. I would definitely recommend marriage to all my friends. Its an amazing feeling to stand at the altar on a beautiful sunny day, looking angel-like in white, standing next to an incredibly handsome man and saying 'I do'.
I loved every single moment of the entire ceremony and the reception.

The honeymoon was in Andamans.

It was the perfect destination. Beautiful ocean, brilliant skies, stunning marine life and absolutely none of the Colva multitudes. In fact, Asia's best beach had just Lionel, me and a couple of dogs for the better part of the day!

We started our life together in Chennai. But for barely 2 months - February, March. I travelled to Goa for some Consultancy work with my previous Company for a couple of weeks. And then Lionel left for London in mid April.

So I'm in Goa since then, and will be till September.

Married, yet single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home