Friendship Day
Its the eclectic people who make life interesting. Perhaps that's why most of my friends are eclectic.
Topping the list would have to be Aditya Saratchandran:
Never short on confidence (just on height perhaps!), Adi thinks he's the next Great thing! And the more I know him, the more I begin to believe it!
He's an artist - eccentric, crazy, weird and wild... He's possessed by madness almost every day of the week, and twice on sunday... And he has a strange attraction to capacitors...
But unfortunately for Adi, he's got the 'good' side as well - he's caring, v helpful and dare I say it - 'sweet'....
There are mere mortals... exceptional mortals... and then there's Adi...
On this friendship day, my tribute to my most eclectic friend!
Topping the list would have to be Aditya Saratchandran:
Never short on confidence (just on height perhaps!), Adi thinks he's the next Great thing! And the more I know him, the more I begin to believe it!
He's an artist - eccentric, crazy, weird and wild... He's possessed by madness almost every day of the week, and twice on sunday... And he has a strange attraction to capacitors...
But unfortunately for Adi, he's got the 'good' side as well - he's caring, v helpful and dare I say it - 'sweet'....
There are mere mortals... exceptional mortals... and then there's Adi...
On this friendship day, my tribute to my most eclectic friend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home